Page template for Management meetings.
Importing the template[edit | edit source]
The import file is included in the archive file HW-minutes-management.zip. Unpack the zip file first.
On the page Special:Import follow these steps:
- Select file and choose HW-minutes-management.xml.
- Enter an Interwiki prefix. Since this field is required, simply add hw (for hallowelt).
- Keep the selection Import to default locations.
- Click Upload file... .
The form-based template is now available in your wiki.
Pages included in the import[edit | edit source]
- Template:JF Status/en
- Template:Meeting minutes/styles.css
- Template:Meeting minutes Management
Using the template[edit | edit source]
You can define this template as a page template in your wiki if you have administrator rights. If you have also downloaded the general template for team meeting minutes, you can also define this template to be preloaded as such a team template.