Action points on a page:
All open action points in the wiki:
This template creates action points that can be included on meeting minutes or other wiki pages. In addition, an overview page of all open tasks is included.
It requires SemanticMediaWiki ( included in BlueSpice pro).
Importing the template[edit | edit source]
The import file is included in the archive file HW-Action points.zip. Unpack the zip file first.
On the page Special:Import follow these steps:
- Select file and choose HW-Action points.xml.
- Enter an Interwiki prefix. Since this field is required, simply add hw (for hallowelt).
- Keep the selection Import to default locations.
- Click Upload file... .
The template is now available in your wiki.
Pages included in the import[edit | edit source]
The xml import creates the following files in your wiki:
- Template:Action points
- Template:Action points/styles.css
- Action points list(Page in the main namespace)
Using the template[edit | edit source]
- Add the template from the VisualEditor insert-dialog.
- Fill in the form fields as needed.
|Who?||Person that needs to complete the task. Pulls up the wiki users, but entering any name is possible.|
|Status||open or closed.|
|Due date||Date, should be entered as YYYY/MM/DD|
|Comment||Use for any additional information. The idea is to provide a closing comment.|
Task overview list[edit | edit source]
The included page "Action points list" shows all open tasks. It uses SMW to display a table of all open action points in the wiki, but can be easily adjusted to filter by namespace or subpages (to filter out meeting minutes, for example).